LoL Mid Lane Tier List: This Tier List will always display the best Mid Lane Champions, based on the latest patch.
Updated: 10 February, 2022
LoL Mid Lane Tier List Methodology
This LoL Mid Lane Tier List (best-in-role) is based on:
- Personal experience and feedback taken from multiple players, across multiple ranks.
- Based on a Champions skill floor, and their ease of play (and skill ceiling).
- The difficulty of a Champion, and their potential in the hands of a highly skilled player.
- The ability to climb with the Champion, from lower ranks to high, with ease. In effect, these Champions will do the heavy lifting for you.
- We’ve also colour coded Champion difficulty based on the above factors, using a Traffic Light system. It’s subjective, but should give you a steer (red challenging, orange moderate, green accessible).
God Tier (First Ban Material)
S Tier (Optimal)
A Tier (Great)
B Tier (Good)