We think it’s fair to say that Teamfight Tactics – and autto-battler as a genre – works better on mobile. With matches tending to last from 15 to 30 minutes, it’s perfect for play in front of the TV, on the sofa, eating snacks.
So here’s the primary details:
- Teamfight Tactics, Riot Games’ auto-battler, is launching on Android and iOS on March 19, 2020.
- There will be cross-platform play between PC and mobile across most regions.
- The game is launching on mobile with a new content pack and new features.
- Teamfight Tactics will be cross-platform, but won’t be available in China or Southeast Asia.
- Coming to Android and iOS.
You can view the 10.6 patch notes, here.