There’s a new Wild Rift patch, bring a host of buffs and nerfs across the board. For the most part, Riot seem happy with overall pacing, but a few Champions are under (or over) performing.
The primary points to take away:
- Gragas buffs across the board, including his mana regen and abilities.
- Ezreal gets a Mystic Shot buff, as he’s underperforming compared to rival basic-attack Champions.
- Yi is just too strong across the board, large attack damage nerfs.
- Vayne has her Ultimate and attack speed nerfed (far too strong).
- Similarly for Jinx, her attack speed was just too much.
ALPHA PATCH NOTES – JUNE 17
Hey, look at us. Who’d have thought? Not me! It’s @wildrift’s very first patch notes!
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) June 17, 2020