Wild Rift Mid Lane Tier List. This Tier List will always display the best top lane Champions, based on the latest Alpha patch. We’ll update this list regularly, based on how quickly Riot push updates.
Updated: 19 June 2020
This Wild Rift Tier List is based on:
- Personal experience and feedback taken from multiple players, across multiple ranks.
- Which Champion can comfortably maintain lane, while having team-fight value on rotation.
- Based on a Champions skill floor, and their ease of play (and skill ceiling) on mobile.
- The difficulty of a Champion, and their potential in the hands of a highly skilled player.
- The ability to climb with the Champion, from lower ranks to high, with ease. In effect, these Champions will do the heavy lifting for you.
- We’ve also colour coded Champion difficulty based on the above factors, using a Traffic Light system. It’s subjective, but should give you a steer (red challenging, orange moderate, green accessible).
How’s It Different To The PC Version?
So basically, we rebuilt the game from scratch (like… the whole thing). Refreshed models, animations, game systems and more—but keeping true to the core League of Legends gameplay you already know. We didn’t want to just port League on PC 1:1—we want to make sure Wild Rift Mid Lane Tier List feels like it was designed for new platforms, and use that opportunity to make a bunch of improvements to the game. While you won’t get your unlocks from League PC, you’ll get some cool rewards for the time you’ve spent in the PC version. More to come on that in 2020!
God Tier (First Ban Material)
S Tier (Optimal)
A Tier (Great)
B Tier (Good)
C Tier (Poor)
Have an opinion our our Wild Rift Mid Lane Tier List? Let us know!