Wild Rift Tier List. This Tier List will always display the best top lane Champions, based on the latest Open Beta patch. We’ll update this list regularly, based on how quickly Riot push updates.
Updated: 22 December 2020
This Wild Rift Tier List is based on:
- Personal experience and feedback taken from multiple players, across multiple ranks.
- Which Champion can comfortably maintain lane, while having team-fight value on rotation.
- Based on a Champions skill floor, and their ease of play (and skill ceiling) on mobile.
- The difficulty of a Champion, and their potential in the hands of a highly skilled player.
- The ability to climb with the Champion, from lower ranks to high, with ease. In effect, these Champions will do the heavy lifting for you.
- We’ve also colour coded Champion difficulty based on the above factors, using a Traffic Light system. It’s subjective, but should give you a steer (red challenging, orange moderate, green accessible).
How’s It Different To The PC Version?
Wild Rift is a brand new game, that’s been built from the ground up by Riot. With brand new animations, models, game systems and much more, it’s an entirely original experience that replicates League of Legends. The primary difference, however, is the control method and this has a huge effect on how the game feels and plays. This Wild Rift Tier List is designed to reflect that, and how a mobile control method – and Wild Rift’s new targeting system – directly impacts on a Champion and their potency. On the whole, many strong Champions in Wild Rift remain powerful here, though there are some exceptions.
Wild Rift Tier List Movement
- Moved Nami to S Tier from God Tier. Incredibly potent in the right hands, with a forgiving kit, but not quite first ban material.
- Moved Fiora from B Tier to A Tier. Undeniably strong in the right hands, and pushing for S Tier. Kept in check a little more than League for the fact it’s easier to track her on mobile.
God Tier (First Ban Material)
S Tier (Optimal)
A Tier (Great)
B Tier (Good)
C Tier (Poor)
No Champions are currently considered poor.
Have an opinion our our Wild Rift Tier List? Let us know!